Thursday, May 9, 2013

Researching Male Chastity Cage Photos


Researching Male Chastity Cage Photos

I saw a man wearing a male chastity cage in a video online the other day and it piqued my interest in this type of a fetish. I wasn’t even aware that things like this actually existed in real life and, when I started looking around online for more of them, I was surprised to see so many available. I guess I have been living in a cavern somewhere because I suddenly found myself stumbling across more sites having to do with male chastity than I ever knew existed.

The funny thing about these male chastity cage sites was that each one of them had pictures of the cages, but no pictures of guys wearing them. Well, I can't say that all of them were like that. I actually found a couple of sites that had real models wearing their devices and showing off what they would look like. I found those sites much more interesting and informative than any of the other sites out there. Of course, I loved looking at the devices and at the guys that were wearing them, but I also figured out what I needed to do in order to wear my own.

I searched around for a few more days to see if there were any male chastity cage sites that I had missed before actually purchasing my own cage. I figured wearing something like this would require me to have as much knowledge as humanly possible, and that is exactly what I was looking for. Once I got my cage in the mail, it was pretty easy to put on and I had no issues wearing it for long periods of time. Now, I am wearing my cage all the time and I couldn’t have done it without the knowledge I gained from looking through all of those sites beforehand. That’s why I am so thankful for the open minded Internet.
Male chastity cock cages, anal gear, cock crushers, enema tools, ass stretchers,metal dildos, cock rings and so much more!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment