Monday, April 29, 2013

Sizing Your Male Chastity Cage


Sizing Your Male Chastity Cage

One thing that you will have to understand when picking out a male chastity cage is that you need to pay close attention to what you are doing when you put it on the first time. If you don’t, then you are probably going to end up getting something pinched and that is not very enjoyable. You might want to take the time to shave some of that pubic hair off as well. I got some of mine caught in the lock and that was almost as bad as getting the head of your cock caught in the zipper of your pants.

Making sure you are getting the right size of a male chastity cage is very important to your comfort and safety. I figured I would go with something that was a bit bigger than what I would consider my cock to be just in case. I would rather have one that was too big rather than one that I couldn’t even get locked in place because it was too small. Of course, having one that is too big isn't exactly a picnic by any stretch of the imagination. I found out that these cages can twist and turn with very little effort and that ruins the whole sensation of wearing one.

Once you find the right male chastity device to suit your needs, you won't ever want to take it off again. Of course, you need to take it off every once in a while to make sure that it stays clean. It’s also a good idea to allow your body time to rest without having the cage locked in place. I have gone upwards of a month at a time without taking it off, but I feel that anything longer than that is simply inviting problems into my life that I don’t really need right now, or ever.
 
Extreme spandex mens swimwear, sex wear and cock display wear.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment