Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Male Chastity Party


The Male Chastity Party

Part I

I have had some very exciting moments in my life, but there is nothing more exciting to me than the first time I ever tried male chastity. That is probably the one memory that will remain with me for my entire life and nothing is more exciting than being able to remember something like that. Of course, I have to go back a little bit before all of the excitement of that night and give you some background as to the man I was before finding this wonderful new lifestyle that I am currently enjoying to the fullest.

A few years ago, I wanted to change my life in some way so that I could experience a bit more fun. I tried a few things like setting up hiking trips and resort vacations to see if that would help. While those were all relaxing and enjoyable, I came to find that after it was all over with, I was still missing out on something. I couldn’t exactly put words to what it was that I felt I was missing out on, but something in my life just didn’t feel right and I couldn’t find anything that would help.

I knew about the male chastity lifestyle, but the knowledge I had of it wasn’t quite strong enough to make me think that this would be something I wanted to try. I had spent a lot of time online looking through various adult sites and saw plenty of videos and pictures of guys wearing these items, but it never really occurred to me that chastity would be the one thing that was actually missing in my life. It’s kind of funny to think back on it now and realize that a certain encounter later that summer would open up a completely different life for me.

As I said, I wasn’t looking for anything even remotely based on sexual activity as something that would change my life. I was fairly confident in my sex life and never thought that changing any aspect of it would do anything to give me the fun that I had been searching for. That isn't saying that my sex life was better than anyone else’s, but I was getting enough sex to make myself happy and that was enough for me. But sometime around the middle of last summer I found something completely new that totally sucked me in.

So here I was searching for something new and in the middle of summer, during a rather hot and humid day, and I was invited by a friend to head out of town to a pool party. I figured it would be interesting to go to a late night pool party and enjoy the water and company that would be there. I packed my swimsuit in a bag and off we headed to this guy’s house. Now, I say it was a house but, in reality, it was more like one of those Hollywood mansions that you see on television shows. The gated entrance was about a quarter mile from the main house and twisted through some amazing landscaping.

The house loomed in the moonlight like a royal estate in some foreign country and was lit perfectly so that you could see the size and get an immense appreciation of the amount of money that went into creating such a wonder. About this time, I was starting to get nervous regarding the people that were going to be there and the fact that I probably wasn’t going to be fitting in all that well.
 

What I wasn’t aware of when I walked up the steps to this worldly mansion was the fact that it wasn’t just a pool party out back, but a multiple fetish party all over the house and surrounding grounds. As soon as I walked through the door, I realized I was in well over my head, especially with all the guys wearing male chastity devices walking around with drinks and food on silver trays serving the guests at the party. All I could do was stare in amazement at all the wonderful things that were going on around me with a huge smile on my face.

My friend apologized to me about not mentioning all of the other things that were going to be going on at this party. He said that he didn’t think I would be willing to go if I knew that it was a fetish party and not just a relaxing pool party. But when you have some of the sexiest men and women on the planet walking around mostly naked, there really wasn’t much to be upset about. I just wish that I had known beforehand so that I could prepare myself for what I was going to be seeing.

You would be surprised at how many people stopped and asked me if I was okay simply because of the look of dumb shock that was splayed across my face. Thankfully, I was able to make myself gain some kind of composure and feel at home at that party. Well, as much at home as I could possibly feel while being surrounded by naked people that I have never met before. With my new found confidence in myself, I started wandering around the party to see what all was available that I could join in on as I was always up for something new.

Most of the people on the ground floor were dressed in different types of swimwear, except for the guys that were wearing nothing but the male chastity devices and servicing the party guests. The pool was filled with people in various states of dress and undress, but all of them looked like they were having all kinds of fun. The drinks were plentiful and the food must have been prepared by a five star chef from what I could tell. All I knew is that I wasn’t able to prepare anything like this no matter what kind of kitchen I had available to me.

I found a closed off room where I could change my clothes and slid my swimsuit on without any interruptions. I walked back out thinking that everyone was going to be staring at me, not that I was thinking I was the sexiest man out there, but more that everyone would be looking at the new guy walking around in what could be considered a half of a swimsuit. To my surprise, no one turned around when I walked out to the pool, which hurt just a bit actually.

I tried my best to get in on a couple of conversations but just couldn’t manage to get anyone’s attention. After spending about an hour walking from one circle of people to another, I finally sat down to enjoy my drink and just watch the people instead. While I was sitting there, on my third drink, I noticed a woman across the pool staring at me. It wasn’t one of those creepy stares that guys give to women when they think they are sexy and it wasn’t one of those fuck me stares, either. It was more of a friendly join me and bring a drink stare that I was getting from her.

After a few minutes of catching her looking at me, I went ahead and picked up a drink for her and made my way to the other side of the pool. I figured if nothing else she would enjoy getting a drink brought to her and maybe I could finally have some kind of a conversation, even if it was just a pleasant thank you for bringing her a drink. I tried to walk as a sexy man would on the way over, but I don’t think I came off as being all that sexy to her.

By the time I got up to where she was sitting, I noticed a slight giggle being stifled behind her grin. I immediately knew that she was looking right through me and there was nothing that I could do to change that. Suddenly, all of my lines and moves had been thrown out the window and I was being put in check by a rather attractive woman sitting on a pool chair. Of course, that didn’t stop me from offering her the drink I brought and asking if I could join her.

She was more than happy to take the drink from me and almost as happy to have me sit down with her. I introduced myself and asked her what brought her to a party of this nature. She laughed and told me she loved being at parties where there were scantily dressed men and women showing off the different kinds of fetishes they enjoy participating in. That is when I asked her what her favorite fetish was and hoped that it wasn’t something overly complicated or gross by some standards.

When she smiled and said that she was involved in male chastity slaves I knew that I was going to learn quite a lot from her at that moment. I told her that I had never heard of such a thing, although I had, but I have found that women love to talk about the things they enjoy, and if you listen to what they say, then chances are good that they will end up being interested in you as well. Of course, when you are talking about fetishes, you have to be a bit more careful about your comments and how you listen to her.

She started telling me all about the different chastity slaves that she has trained and played with over the last couple of years and the things that make her enjoy this type of a fetish so much. I figured it was the whole aspect of being in charge the entire time, and while she does like to be in charge in the bedroom, she isn't into all that punishment stuff like the BDSM people are into. Instead, she preferred the sensual aspect of owning sexual slaves and always treated them with the utmost respect and caring.

I laughed a bit at that and told her that it sounded like she knew what she wanted in life and that maybe someday she could train me in her wily ways of sexual exploration. I never actually thought that she would take advantage of what I was saying and, instead, would probably laugh a bit at the joke I had just made. However, I noticed that she looked me up and down, smiled and told me that she just might give it a shot if I was truly interested in learning how I could control my body in ways I never before imagined.

Now I am a fairly open minded individual and I had no issues with taking her up on her offer to learn the ins and outs of male chastity slave play. In fact, I found it all fairly fascinating by the way she was describing things that she has done with her slaves over the years. But I still wasn’t sure if it was something that I could actually participate in, seeing as how I would be locked up inside a metal cage while she basically took advantage of me in a sexual manner.

There really wasn’t anything stopping her from leaving me in that cage of the rest of my life and I didn’t think I could handle something like that. She saw the look on my face as I tried to work my way through what she had said and got up from her pool chair. She reached down taking my hand in hers and pulled up slightly to get me to stand up and follow her. I looked into her eyes and realized that my life was about to change forever and there was nothing that I could do about that. She was taking me inside.
 
Visit The Male Chastity Store and see the hottest cock cages, anal and cock gear. Must be 18+ and nasty to cum by.
 
Spandex fetish wear, Lycra sex wear, cock displays, penis enlargement, sissy wear, bulge wear, bikinis, thongs, G-strings, Pouch only designs and more at Koala Mens swimwear.
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Home of the original clear-lined thong for men. Our Company is built on the principals of making high quality products at affordable prices, while providing reliable customer service. We are headquartered in the USA. Our mission is to provide a comfortable, supportive, new and unique product line for our customers. Let's go to E-kini.com!

    ReplyDelete