Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Male Chastity Fetish Club


The Male Chastity Fetish Club

About a month ago I was heading down town to meet up with a few friends of mine. It wasn’t anything special for me, though, just a couple of friends that were planning on hanging out for the evening and maybe watching a movie or two. I was walking down the street when my phone informed me that I had a text message. I stopped and looked at the message and it was my friends. They were telling me that the plans for the night had to change and they weren’t going to be available anymore.

Naturally, I was a bit upset that I was almost to the meeting place and now they weren’t going to be there, but I decided to take a chance and go to a new club that had just opened up. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to get in the door or not as it was probably going to be reserved for certain types of people, but when I got there, there wasn’t a line to be seen. I was able to walk right in and start enjoying myself like everyone else, and that felt pretty good to me.

Amazingly, I never imagined that my life would be turned into a male chastity freak show, but that is where it went and it all started at that club. What I wasn’t aware of when I first walked into that club was the fact that it was a fetish club. That would explain the fact that there wasn’t any kind of line out at the front door, though. Most fetish clubs don’t really have people waiting around outside to get in, but once inside, my life had changed forever and I never saw it coming.

The funny thing about this particular fetish club was the fact that it was separated into different groups. The club itself was fairly massive in size, but it was sectioned off so that it didn’t look all that big until you started walking from one are to the next. It really was interesting seeing all the different fetishes that were available, though, and I have to say that I definitely learned a lot that night. Of course, what I learned after that night was even more impressive, if not a tad bit scary for me. Let's just say that I am now into a fetish I never even knew about prior to that night.

The way I got turned on to this fetish is a bit embarrassing really. When I first entered the fetish club I wasn’t looking to become involved in anything and basically just wandered around taking in everything that I saw. I was just getting around to seeing everything I thought I could handle when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see a rather beautiful woman dressed in a red leather halter top and red leather mini skirt, with tight red leather thigh high boots and rather lengthy heels standing there smiling at me.

I wasn’t sure what to do in a situation like this, so I introduced myself and held my hand out. She took my hand and asked me if I had ever worn a male chastity device before. Seeing as how I didn’t even know what that was I told her no with a sheepish smile. She giggled a bit and there was a look of increasing excitement flashing in her eyes. I should have known right then and there that I was going to be in trouble for saying no, but I was pretty green around the gills, if you know what I mean.

She led me into a back room that I hadn’t had the chance to see yet. I was trying to get a good look around, but she took me right through the dimly lit room and through another door that went into a stairwell. At the top of the stairs was yet another door and that was where we were heading. I tried to ask her where she was taking me but all she would do was turn her head a bit and tell me to be quiet. I must say that I was starting to get a bit scared at this point.

You hear stories about guys walking into clubs like this and never being heard from again. I just knew that the male chastity device she was talking about was going to end up being some kind of BDSM cage that I would be placed in permanently and only let out on special occasions to clean the house or shine her boots. I was half right about that. It is a cage, but the type of cage I was thinking of and the type that it actually is was a bit different.

She opened up the door at the top of the stairs and walked me across the threshold. The room on the other side was very tasteful. It seemed like a normal living room, in fact. There was a sofa and a recliner sitting against one wall and a large window that looked out over the street in front of the club. The fact that it was her apartment hadn’t actually set in yet until she told me to sit down and make myself at home. She asked me if I wanted a drink as she headed into the kitchen for our refreshments.

I found out that she was the owner of the club downstairs and that she had seen me walking around like I was out of place. Asking me if I knew what a male chastity device was her idea of a test to see just how out of place I actually was in that club. Needless to say, I was so out of place that she wouldn’t have needed to ask me any questions at all about anything in that club and could still tell. She laughed as we sat there and got to know each other better.

It turned out that she owned three other fetish clubs around the country and decided to start one up in the town that I happen to live in just to see if there were any people out there that would enjoy it. Turns out she found the right spot because her club has been a hit ever since it opened a few weeks earlier. She told me about the various fetishes that she offers and how the people that enjoy them will come to her club and be able to meet others that are into the same things.

The male chastity section of the club was in the basement because that is the safest place for sexual encounters without anyone knowing about it. That part of the club even has its own entrance in the alley behind the club to make it more discreet for the practitioners. She told me that a lot of guys don’t want anyone else knowing that they wear devices like this and they prefer to have their own entrance where no one else would be able to see them. She said she learned that with her first club that she opened and kept to that design with all the others.

She kept throwing out that term chastity and I was starting to get a bit confused. I always assumed that chastity was the acceptance of not having sexual contact of any kind and here was a fetish club that had a whole section just for it. I couldn’t comprehend how someone that wasn’t willing to have sexual contact was even going to look for a fetish club. Then, I had thoughts racing through my mind of a group of guys sitting around drinking tea and listening to classical music.

She must have noticed that I was having a hard time understanding the aspect of male chastity devices and how they fit into a club like the one she had. She smiled, got up from her chair and walked into the other room. I sat there silently for a few seconds wondering what she was going to do when she came back, and then she appeared in the doorway to the living room with her hands behind her back. She smiled at me again, the type of a smile that could melt solid ice in mere seconds from the warmth it produced.

She moved her finger in that slow “come here” movement that lovers do in romantic comedy movies right before the awkward yet extremely funny sex scene happens. I wasn’t sure what to do, but she seemed like a fairly nice person, so I finally got up and walked towards her. She turned around, keeping her hands out of my sight, and walked down a small hallway and past another door. Once at that door she turned around again and smiled at me. I followed her down the hallway and noticed that the door opened up into her bedroom.

I couldn’t believe that she was showing me her bedroom like this, but then she did own a fetish club. She walked into the bedroom, sat down on the corner of the bed and patted the spot next to her with her right hand. I walked over and sat down next to her and she handed me something strange made out of leather and metal. She informed me that it was a male chastity device, and since I had never seen one before, she thought I might like a gentle introduction to it.

She told me that guys wore it around their cocks to force them to refrain from getting an erection. I sat there holding this device wondering who the guy was that wore it before she handed it to me and whether or not it had been washed. She could see my distain in holding something like that and told me not to worry because it was brand new and had never been worn by anyone else. She slid her hand onto my thigh and told me that if I wanted, she could help me try it on to see what it would be like for me to wear one.

Now, the first thing that went through my mind was the fact that this woman was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and I already had a partial erection just being around her dressed the way she was. My next thought was that I was going to end up embarrassing myself in some very strange ways really soon and she might not want me to stay much longer. I sat there with her hand rubbing against my thigh and looking at this strange device wondering what I was going to say to her for what seemed like forever.

She got up off the bed, stood in front of me and took my free hand and ran it up the inside of her thigh so that it just disappeared under her leather mini skirt. That right there was enough for me to get over my fears and tell her I would love to try the male chastity device on for her. She smiled and told me to get undressed so that she could help me fit it on to my cock. After a few minutes of struggling to get my cock to stop becoming hard, we finally got it on.

Once the device was in place she looked down at me and told me that she had one more thing to do before we could start having some fun. Then, she turned around and slapped that damn lock on it, tossing the key into her top between her breasts. She smiled and told me that I was going to have to earn getting that key back and it wasn’t going to be very easy for me, either. She laid back, pulled up her skirt and showed me that she wasn’t wearing any panties. She then told me that she hoped my tongue was up to the task because the last guy she had in a cage couldn’t make her cum with his tongue and she finally had to let him go because he was never able to get the key back.

It's been three months since I had walked into that club and I have gotten the key back from her at least four times. Each time I got the key back I was given 24 hours without my male chastity device and I have never once wished that my friends had kept their plans with me that night.
Shown below is a Shower Blaster to keep your slave clean and ready.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment