Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Teasing my Male Chastity Cock


Teasing my Male Chastity Cock

I have been wearing a male chastity device for about a year now, and it's been a completely different world for me. Most guys aren't even familiar with the aspect of wearing something like this on a regular basis and some of them probably aren't sure what a chastity device even is in the first place. I was pretty much like the last group there in that I had no idea there were chastity devices that men could wear. I knew that they used to be used in the middle ages as a form of punishment or protection, but that was only on women as far as I knew.

The thought of a chastity device for men was a bit outstanding to me. While I knew there were fetishes out there that a lot of guys were interested in and probably some that I had never heard of before, I wasn’t aware that there was such a thing as a small cage that you could lock your cock up into so that you could never get an erection. That, to me, was a bit mind boggling and I was confused as to why any guy out there would actually want to wear something like that in the first place.

The funny thing is that my wife was the one that got me interested in looking for a chastity device to begin with. In fact, she had come across something online about how guys would wear them and give the keys to their wives for safe keeping. I thought it was a bit odd that someone would give my wife a key to a cage that locked up their cock, though. I had my doubts about whether or not I would ever get to see that key again if I was wearing one.

My wife has a great habit of taking things to the extreme when it comes to things like this. For example, she wanted to try some light bondage to spice things up a bit a few years ago. I was more than willing to support her needs and I let her go online to find all the information and everything she wanted to try out. Of course, after she spent a few days reading up on a bunch of the bondage sites out there, it turned out she wanted to tie me up in some special ways.

The first way was to tie me up so that I was hanging over the bed above her. Then, she was going to use a dildo to fuck herself with while I hung there watching her. She said that if I got an erection she was going to tie it off to the bedpost behind me and reach her knee up to push me forward. Yeah, I was starting to think that wearing a male chastity device was going to be the downfall of my manliness on more than one level when she started showing me all the different styles they had available.

There was one that she really wanted to try out that had little spikes on the inside of it that would push into the skin of my cock when it started to get hard. I told her it was completely out of the question and that if she kept insisting on something like that, then she was going to have to discuss it with my divorce attorney. She finally got the point and started to settle on something a bit manlier and a lot less painful for me and my cock.

The chastity device she chose was actually a really nice one. She learned her lessons from the past and didn’t try to go too far over board with her wants I guess. It was a nice little leather piece that had a metal sheath that my cock would fit in nicely and a rubber ring that my balls would go through. It wasn’t too bulky and fit fairly well when I tried it on for the first time. Then, she locked the cage on and the whole overboard aspect came out immediately. She also picked up a time locked safe that I wasn’t aware of, and that is where the key ended up going.

The sad thing about that safe was that she had set the time lock to open in thirty days. She said that a real man would be able to handle not having an erection for at least thirty days and that I should stop whining about it. I told her that a real woman could go thirty days without using a credit card at a hair and nail salon and she could expect to see my credit card when I got the key back.

Needless to say that my wearing a men's chastity device didn’t give me the ability to hide my credit card from her. She got the card form me within a few days and I was still without a key to unlock the cage she had made me try on. The good news was that I was starting to get used to wearing the device after only a few hours so it wasn’t all that bad. At least it wasn’t all that bad until we went to bed every night and she started wanting to fool around before going to sleep. That was quite painful for me for about two weeks.

It seemed like every time we went to bed she was trying some new way of making me get an erection inside that cage. The first night she stood at the foot of the bed and did a very slow striptease with her clothes. It was maddening that she would do something like that to me knowing full well that it hurt when I tried to get an erection inside that device. What was even worse was that after doing a striptease on the bed in front of me, she just climbed in the bed naked and rolled over to go to sleep without saying a word.

This is the type of thing I had to live with on a regular basis from her. I was wearing my male chastity device for almost three weeks. I was completely used to the way it felt on me and was looking forward to the safe opening to give me the key when I walked into the apartment after work one day. I opened the door and there she was vacuuming the living room in nothing at all. That type of thing can be maddening for a guy like me.

The worst part was when we went to a romantic restaurant for dinner one night. She sat in the seat next to me and halfway through the first course she leaned over and told me that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I knew she had a short skirt on, and all I could do was think about that the whole time we sat there. Then, when our main course arrived, she took an asparagus shoot and slid it under the table. I looked at her as her eyes glazed over a bit and she smiled back at me.

I was sitting there wearing a cock cage device and she was masturbating with an asparagus shoot under the table in front of me. If that isn't harsh, then I don’t know what is. All I could do was sit there and try to think about things that would make my erection go away while my wife was getting it on with a vegetable in a public restaurant. Now, there are some guys reading this and thinking how sexy something like that would be for them. You are right; it was sexy as hell, but not while having your cock locked up in a small cage.

After all of that, the safe finally unlocked itself, allowing me to get my hands on that key and take that device off for good. She had teased me every single day for an entire month and all I could think about was how it would feel good to be able to stand up to pee again. I couldn’t care less about anything sexual after thirty days of being locked up in that little metal device, and I let her know about it every single day as often as I could.

When the safe was ready to unlock it, I ran into the bedroom and waited for the door to open slowly. She was sitting in there on the bed before me and had the key to my chastity device on a necklace around her neck already. Apparently, she had reset the time on the safe without me knowing about it earlier that morning and was waiting for me to come into the bedroom to get the key. She informed me that I was going to have to earn the key back and that meant I was going to have to please her in ways that she had never been pleased before.

I briefly thought about trying to find something that I could dose her with that would give her the feeling of euphoria and knock her out at the same time so that I could strip that key off of her, but I couldn’t think of how I was actually going to do that. I told her that I had pleased her enough by wearing the device for so long and that, if she really loved me, she would let me out of the cage. She laughed at that idea heartily.

Now, I know it sounds like my wife is a complete bitch for doing all these things to me while wearing a male chastity device, but you have to understand that she is the sexiest woman on the face of the planet. Take any three or four of your fantasy women and put all of their best features together and you will get my wife every single time. She is extremely hot and sexy and I am so unbelievably lucky to have her that I would do almost anything, and have done almost everything, to keep her around.

My wife is also my best friend and we can truly go out and have some great fun together. But right then, I was thinking about all of this and what it was that I could do to her that would please her enough to give me that damn key. Sure, she had teased me for a month nonstop, but now was my turn to change things. I could turn the tide on her and make her give me that key in order to finish her off in the pleasure department and then I could simply stop and leave her hanging.

So I did everything I could possibly think of to make her happy. I wore that chastity device like it was a badge of honor and I worked her body over like a fat man at an all you can eat breakfast buffet. I did things with my tongue that even I didn’t know I could do, and I had her squirming on that bed for almost two hours. Every time she started to cum, I would slow back down and move on to something else. She would get excited again and riled up, and I would slow down and move to something else.

After two hours of that she was practically begging me to take the key from her and fuck her like the man she knew I was. I had her right in my hands when she threw that key at me. She begged to feel my throbbing cock inside her and writhed her body against me as I unlocked that men's chastity device and slowly took it off of my cock. I let the freedom of my cock wash over me and felt it become fully erect. The first time in just over a month. The reaction I got from her was amazing and she threw herself onto me. Her mouth slid over my cock and all I wanted to do was lay there and enjoy myself. But then, I remembered her at the restaurant the week before, and I got up. I motioned for her to wait a second, went in to the kitchen and got some asparagus out of the fridge. I walked back in, tossed it to her and asked her if she remembered the restaurant we went to. She looked at me strangely, and I put my clothes back on and walked into the living room to turn the television on and watch some football.
 
Amazing cock cages, anal gear, spandex fetish wear and more!!!  Male Chastity
 
The things they force slaves to do. My mistress lets her boyfriends, the ones she calls real men do what they want to me.
 
 
 

1 comment: