Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Waking up to a Male Chastity Cage


Waking up to a Male Chastity Cage

Wearing a male chastity cage is one of those things that you just can't decide to throw on and head out the door with. You see, I always thought of myself as one of those guys that could try just about anything once, but wearing one of these cages proved me wrong. I am a very adventurous type of guy and have done everything from skydiving to hang gliding. I even swam in one of those shark cages out in the ocean once and had a blast risking my life in numerous types of ways.

But wearing a cage is something I was never prepared to do. It may not seem like such a big deal for a lot of guys reading this, but wearing one of these cages is more mental than it is physical. Sure, it's a bit difficult to get used to the fact that you can't get an erection because your cock is locked up in a small metal cage, but the mental aspect of wearing something like this is what really gets to you on a daily basis. You see, once you put something like this on, you aren't supposed to take it back off.

Other guys that wear a male chastity cage on a regular basis know what it's like to want their cage taken off but can't do it. That feeling of helplessness is something that you have to prepare for on a mental level and that just isn't easy to do. In fact, there isn't a single thing you can do to yourself in order to prepare for what you are going to go through unless you actually put that cage on. It's both exciting and a bit terrifying to think of all the changes that are going to happen in your life when you strap a cage on.

Of course, it's even worse when you wake up and your partner has determined that you need to wear this device without your say so. I'm sure that if I had the choice to wear one of these items for the first time I would have said no. But when you take a prescription sleep aid to help with your insomnia and you wake up wearing one, there really isn't much you can do about it. That didn’t stop me from trying to get the key to open it, though.

It's important to remember that your male chastity cage comes with a key to unlock it. Now, most guys that make the decision to wear something like this will keep the key handy to take it off when they need to. If they are really looking to punish themselves, then they will have someone else hold the key or they will place it in one of those personal time lock safes. I, however, didn’t make the decision to wear something like this and I really wanted that key back. You can understand my frustration when I found out that my partner had hidden the key before I woke up.

I spent a good hour or two almost destroying the house trying to find the key, but my partner just stood in the corner smiling at me. It wasn’t until I was pleading and making all kinds of strange promises that my partner laughed at me and told me the key wasn’t even in the house. Apparently, she had taken the time to hide it somewhere else and I wasn’t going to be able to tear up the entire neighborhood in order to find it. I had to realize that I was stuck in this damn cage.

One thing I did enjoy about wearing that male chastity cage was the fact that you get used to it fairly quickly. The physical aspect of wearing a cage is pretty easy to get used to anyway; I was still having issues with the whole mental aspect of it. After a couple of hours I almost forgot that I was wearing a cage in the first place until I sat down wrong and pinched something that should never be pinched in the first place. But I learned how to sit and move around with it on and it wasn’t all that bad.

Of course, later that night my partner decide to get a bit frisky just to see how I would handle my cage. It is times like that when you really see the person you are with for who they truly are. But the night was a bit fun and I did find out a way of being able to get out of my cage for a bit. As long as I please my partner in the right ways, I get the chance to take it off and keep it off for a while.

The only bad thing about that is that I rarely ever get to take my male chastity cage off for very long. I have been wearing it for almost six months now, and the last time I was able to take it off was sometime last month. It's not that I am upset about it. I have finally gotten used to wearing it both physically and mentally, but I would enjoy being able to go back to the life I used to have once in a while. I miss the old days when I could get an erection whenever I wanted to and there was no down side to it.

My partner has finally gotten me trained into a way of life that is interesting for both of us though. I wasn’t the best person to train at first, I know, but after a while I stopped fighting it and started to enjoy what was happening to me. Sure, I still hate having the cage on sometimes but that is only natural. Once I get to the point where I just can't handle it anymore, my partner ends up sensing it and makes me do whatever they want in order to earn the chance to get the key and a few hours of freedom. Luckily, if you ever find yourself in the same predicament, you will have someone that is willing to sense the moments when you absolutely need your cage take off as well. That makes the chastity life a bit easier.
 
Cock cages, male chastity equipment, anal gear, anal stretchers, penis enlargement and so much more at Mens swimwear/sexwear
Shown is a extra small sissy style male chastity cock cage for. Perfect for the tiny penis in your life!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that everybody's different. The world would be such a boring place if we were all the same.
    erectz male enhancement pills here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to E-kini.com. Home of the original clear-lined thong for men.The Original E-Kini- Whether your tanning, hiking, swimming or arousing your partner , E-Kini.com is the brand for you. Loved by nudist everywhere (for when you have to cover up), but Not limited to anyone. From the soldier to the older, and from the straight guy to the queer eye. Your E-kini will give you the Support you are looking for, with minimal coverage.

    ReplyDelete